• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Maybe the Most awesome AND impractical gun on ODT - Bond Arms Patriot with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjrgt03

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
270   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Maybe the Most awesome AND impractical gun on ODT - Bond Arms Patriot with holster!

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $470 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $500 ballpark

Caliber: 45lc / 410

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well, well, well...look at what we have here. It's a Bond Arms Patriot Derringer in 410 / 45 long colt. And, it's friggin' awesome! I traded into it because I wanted to shoot the dang thing, and I haven't found time to get to the range...yet. This thing is just a finely crafted hunk of steel. It comes with the box and gun - no paperwork. I also have 25 rounds of 45lc and 8 rounds of 410 (4 slugs, and 4 target rounds). The ammo situation is subject to change if I find time to run by the range.

This sweetness also comes with a leather cross-draw holster. The holster is made by Leather, Guns & Etc, Inc., and can be found here: http://bondarms.com/shop/holsters/leather-gun-holsters/bad-driving-holster/ Yeah, it's real nice.

Cash is nice - trades are good, too. For trades, I am interested in handguns and non-hunting rifles. I wouldn't mind looking into an AR15 or a partial trade for an AR build (warning - I might be picky on parts). Just let me know what you're offering and we can go from there. I'm pretty good on responding to PMs.

Live in Marietta/East Cobb and work several days a week in Conyers, so I can meet there during the day.

Thanks much, and GO FALCONS!!!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
LOL

Yep, one barrel at a time and snakes (or bad guys) have a not so nice day. :becky:
Hell, lots of things can have a not so nice day when you're toting 45lc or 410.

This is a good deal guys. The holster alone is a 100 bucks. Shoots like a dream. The weight of the gun, displaces the felt recoil, so there's not much recoil at all. Wish this one had been around when I bought mine a few months ago. Great driving gun too, especially with the cross draw holster. GLWS

Much appreciated @qtrmoon ! The price is a good one, for sure, but I knew the market would be small for such a gun. I'm trying to be patient - this trading sickness is a bitch, though. I mean, doesn't everyone want a two-shot hand cannon?! C'mon...Patriot....:usa:....'Merica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom