• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Mega Machine Shop "pistol" marked AR lower with Sig brace and KAK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Mega Machine Shop "pistol" marked AR lower with Sig brace and KAK tube

Zip Code: 30633

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Mega stripped upper, AR carry handle, WHATCHA GOT?!

Caliber: multi

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I got my SBR stamp back in December, so it's time to put it together and let this lower go.

- Mega Machine Shop "pistol" marked AR-15 lower. Alot of yall already know I'm a Mega fanboy, but for those that don't know about Mega, do some googling and check them out. Their stuff ain't cheap, but it's top notch.

- CMMG lower parts kit.

- Sig SB-15 brace. Yeah, I know alot of guys on ODT call them "ghey", so if you buy this one from me, I PROMISE not to tell anybody about it. LMAO!

- KAK pistol tube.

I know this is the part in an ODT ad where I'm supposed to say it's "BNIB, unfired, and laser accurate out to 2000 yards", but I'll just tell you the truth instead.....

I bought everything brand new and put this lower together about 5 years ago. I had a 5.56 upper on it for a short time and put MAYBE 100 rounds through it. After that, I put a suppressed .22lr upper on it and shot the hell out of it. LOL I honestly have no idea how many rounds of .22 this lower saw, but it was a **** load.

That being said, I take good care of my guns and as you can see in the pics, this thing is in great shape. The brace has a few scuffs, but the receiver and tube still look new.

I'd really like to sell it outright to put some cash towards my SBR build, but I'd be interested in partial trade of a stripped Mega upper or a quality AR carry handle. Feel free to offer any other trades though. You might have something that I didn't know I wanted!

View attachment 1049069 View attachment 1049072 View attachment 1049075 View attachment 1049076

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
More pics

IMG_20170201_170827.jpg
IMG_20170201_170857.jpg
IMG_20170201_170846.jpg
IMG_20170201_171414.jpg

I'd do backflips for the .22 upper if you ever part with it or even still have it. And by backflips i mean hand you things you want and dollar dollar bills yo.

I'd do backflips for the .22 upper if you ever part with it or even still have it. And by backflips i mean hand you things you want and dollar dollar bills yo.
Hahaha! Yeah I've still got it, but it's not for sale. I'm gonna have fun with it on my SBR lower.

I'll give you the "recipe" for it though in case you want to put one together....

CMMG stainless .22 bolt with barrel collar
CMMG 4.5" .22 barrel (keeps bulk pack ammo subsonic)
CMMG anti jam .22 charging handle with extended latch
CMMG gas deflector
UTG 7" free float rail
Magpul airsoft MBUS sights (got them for $10 shipped on ebay)

It runs like a sewing machine on any crap ammo I feed it and the cheap flip-up sights work fine on a .22

Gimme a sec and I'll post up some pics

Hahaha! Yeah I've still got it, but it's not for sale. I'm gonna have fun with it on my SBR lower.

I'll give you the "recipe" for it though in case you want to put one together....

CMMG stainless .22 bolt with barrel collar
CMMG 4.5" .22 barrel (keeps bulk pack ammo subsonic)
CMMG anti jam .22 charging handle with extended latch
CMMG gas deflector
UTG 7" free float rail
Magpul airsoft MBUS sights (got them for $10 shipped on ebay)

It runs like a sewing machine on any crap ammo I feed it and the cheap flip-up sights work fine on a .22

Gimme a sec and I'll post up some pics
Oh heck yeah, I'm probably gonna copy you one for one on this man. I wish .22lr bbls/collars popped up on here. I haven't been a member long enough to know if its even worth it waiting for an ODT offer or just popping the couple hundred bucks on CMMGs site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom