Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Microtech Ultratech semi custom Hellhound blade D/A

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350.00 shipped
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've decided to sell or trade my Microtech Ultratech bronze with Hellhound blade D/A as it just doesn't fit into my rotation of EDC knives. This is serial number 065 and other than a few days of pocket carry it's brand new. It has the Apocalyptic bronze finish on the blade, clip and hardware so it looks sort of worn and uneven. That's by design.

It's got the Sean Marifione dagger on the handle and the pocket clip is signed also. It comes in the box with all paperwork. This was purchased from DEVEST8R DEVEST8R who is a authorized Microtech dealer right here on the ODT.

This is a new model semi custom/production knife and is pretty much already sold out everywhere. New this will run you $380 or more after taxes and shipping. I'm selling for $350 shipped or trade value is full retail ($380) unless you've adjusted your trade price then I will also. I will take Paypal gift or you pay 4% if you have good feedback. PM is best.

On trades I'm pretty open. 9mm or .45 handguns. 1911's are preferred (must have some form of front strap checkering or I'm not interested) but I'm open to other pistols (would like a Glock 41). I can add cash or other guns or other Microtech knives to trade if you have something awesome to make up the difference.

We all have the internet to price check so no overvalued junk please. No shotguns, BP or archery please.

Pictures:
img_1214-jpg.1038032

img_1215-jpg.1038033

img_1216-jpg.1038034

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
*Update* I've gotten some really great offers for other MT knives unfortunately the reason I'm selling/trading this one is to reduce my knife inventory so unless you have a Marfione custom of some kind that would motivate me to get rid of one of my other EDC MTs I'm going to have to pass.

Will you take a 12ga blackpowder crossbow musket on trade if you add a little cash?
Only if it's a "work in progress" and has to be made in China. That Chinese stuff is top of the line quality. Probably need a day or two to sell some stock to afford my end of the cash needed also. Do you take IOUs? :becky:

I had a good question a moment ago: it looks silver in pictures , is the blade bronze?

Answer:
It's a light gold-ish bronze coloring and the blade is actually sort of two tone due to part of it being the Apocalyptic finish (around the edge) and the other part is a mild polished finish (see pic). Lighting does change the color somewhat in pics also.

The activation button, glass breaker and the clip are darker and more bronze than the blade for sure. Hope this answers your question.

IMG_1227.JPG

I had a good question a moment ago: it looks silver in pictures , is the blade bronze?

Answer:
It's a light gold-ish bronze coloring and the blade is actually sort of two tone due to part of it being the Apocalyptic finish (around the edge) and the other part is a mild polished finish (see pic). Lighting does change the color somewhat in pics also.

The activation button, glass breaker and the clip are darker and more bronze than the blade for sure. Hope this answers your question.

View attachment 1038197
Agreed. Pictures are hard to capture the blade when they are bronzed. Had that issue with my full serrated D/E that was bronzed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom