• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Mint Condition French MAS 36 + Ammo

tk1987

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Hello ODT,
Here is a great example of a MAS 36 rifle + Ammo for sale. These rifles are almost dried out.
  • The numbers are matching.
  • French Arsenal Refurbished.
  • Strong Rifling.
  • No cracks on the stock.
  • Original Rubber pad + Original French leather sling.
  • 442 Rounds of good quality ammo. (117 FNM + 170 PPU + 155 Gevelot) --.>$585 ($1.5 Per FNM, PPU, and $1 per round for Gevelot) They are asking way more than this online.
  • Gevelot ammo might have some hang fires but they always go boom.
  • The only trade will be with Blonde - Unissued Lee Enfield No.4 MKII (Some say Irish Contract)
  • No, I will not sell Ammo separately.
  • Firm on the price.
  • Thanks!

IMG_3540.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3541.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

Dang, I wish you weren't so far away and had posted this about 3 days earlier. I just bought a MAS 36 (paid more), but now I need ammo. I live in Hoschton, up I85 beside Braselton, so a trip isn't impossible, but I just got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago and can't drive that far right now. If you'd consider shipping the ammo, I'd buy all of it except the ammo can/s. You can keep those, as they're heavy, add weight and I don't use them any more. Dave

Dang, I wish you weren't so far away and had posted this about 3 days earlier. I just bought a MAS 36 (paid more), but now I need ammo. I live in Hoschton, up I85 beside Braselton, so a trip isn't impossible, but I just got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago and can't drive that far right now. If you'd consider shipping the ammo, I'd buy all of it except the ammo can/s. You can keep those, as they're heavy, add weight and I don't use them any more. Dave
I would like to sell as a package for now Sir . But we ll be in touch .

Sounds reasonable to me, I reload, so my interest is mostly in the boxer primed brass stuff. that's a real nice rifle and if I didn't just bought one, I'd be all over the one you have. Good luck with your sale,

Dave

Back
Top Bottom