• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Miracle Polishing Cloth - Gentlemen, buff your cylinders . . . !

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-cloth-gentlemen-buff-your-cylinders.1455520/
Item Name: FS/FT Miracle Polishing Cloth - Gentlemen, buff your cylinders . . . !

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $3.75 each (Yes, PayPal works fine.) PM me for the PayPal address or my physical address if you want to send a check

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $3.50 for multiple quantity orders (12 or more) - if you want to trade me something, make me an offer!

Caliber: .17 HMR to 50 BMG

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

Hey guys, my father used to sell these great cloths at gun & knife shows, flea markets, and whatnot. As he got older and couldn't make it out to the shows anymore, he transitioned to selling his wares on eBay and Amazon. He even had a little website I helped him set up as he was from a different generation. Before he passed away a few years ago, he kind of gave me his business and I continue to sell a couple of his products online in his memory.

I'll post a few before and after photos below, just to give you an idea of how well they work. If anyone has a stubborn cleanup job and wants to check one of these out, I work in the Tucker area and would be happy to do a show-n-tell if you wanted to stop by at lunch time.

Anyway, online vendors are selling these for anywhere from $5.95 to $8.95 each (plus shipping). I thought I would offer these to ODT members for $3.75 each - shipped. If you order 12 or more, I could drop the price to $3.50 each. If you want a good amount of these (24 or more) PM me and I can work you a little better deal.

Thanks for looking and thanks for considering.

SchmittZoid

Pictures:
miracle-polish-cloth-jpg.357850

Back
Top Bottom