• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT MK25 P226 FDE + Romeo1/TLR-7 + upgrades

Talionis018347

Wolf Icon
Meat Popsicle
Reaction score
Up for SALE ONLY, is a beautiful MK25 in FDE. I am a huge Sig fan, own a ton of their products, and as far as pistols go, this is hand down my favorite platform.
It comes with several upgrades and box/lock/docs. This will be listed for Sale and Trade, but I prefer cash. I know times are tough, and most people on here like to trade outright, myself included, but I expect cash, or cash on top of a trade. Don't bother lowballing, or offering up a Glock you think is somehow worth 4x what it actually is. In fact, do us both a favor, and don't bother offering anything plastic or striker fired. Cash price is $1400 FIRM. Do the math, it adds up easily, I assure you. TV will be $1600, and I will be extremely picky.
I have a ton of mags for this thing, ammo as well to sweeten a deal.
Cash buyers, I will drive to within 2 hours away. Trades will be in my favor and you will come close to Gainesville.
I am currently out of town for work, and only have the one pic on my cell, but I will be home in a few days and can provide as many as requested.

Upgrades include:

•Grey Guns dual adjustable flat trigger (better than the standard SRT, made by Grey Guns, in the Legions)
•Slide cut to accommodate Romeo1, optic included, also comes with a slide cover in case you want to remove the optic.
•Absolute co-witness tritium sights, suppressor height.
•Hogue G-10 magwell grips
•Grey Guns extreme duty recoil spring
•Grey Guns spring kit (main and competition sear)
•Streamlight TLR-7 light

Attachments

• IMG_20211019_173603890.jpg
    IMG_20211019_173603890.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 238
Back
Top Bottom