Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT MK25 P226 FDE + Romeo1/TLR-7 + upgrades

Zip Code: 30504

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Adding in the option for trades. Handguns + cash, nice bows, .308/6.5CM bolt guns or AR's. No cheap stuff. Also looking for .308/6.5CM barrel for AR-10, a nickel boron or titanium nitride BCG for AR-10. Only way I am taking a Glock is if there are multiple or some serious cash on your end. Your lego brick is not worth $1400, fight me.

Up for grabs, is a beautiful MK25 in FDE. I am a huge Sig fan, own a ton of their products, and as far as pistols go, this is hand down my favorite platform.
It comes with several upgrades and box/lock/docs. Cash price is $1400 FIRM. Do the math, it adds up easily, I assure you.
I have a ton of mags for this thing, ammo as well to sweeten a deal.
Will drive up to two hours from Gainesville for a serious cash buyer.

Upgrades include:

•Grey Guns dual adjustable flat trigger (better than the standard SRT, made by Grey Guns, in the Legions)
•Slide cut to accommodate Romeo1, optic included, also comes with a slide cover in case you want to remove the optic.
•Absolute co-witness tritium sights, suppressor height.
•Hogue G-10 magwell grips
•Grey Guns extreme duty recoil spring
•Grey Guns spring kit (main and competition sear)
•Streamlight TLR-7 light

Pictures:
IMG_20211019_173603890.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Adding in the option for trades. Handguns + cash, nice bows, .308/6.5CM bolt guns or AR's. No cheap stuff. Also looking for .308/6.5CM barrel for AR-10, a nickel boron or titanium nitride BCG for AR-10. Only way I am taking a Glock is if there are multiple or some serious cash on your end. Your lego brick is not worth $1400, fight me.

Up for grabs, is a beautiful MK25 in FDE. I am a huge Sig fan, own a ton of their products, and as far as pistols go, this is hand down my favorite platform.
It comes with several upgrades and box/lock/docs. Cash price is $1400 FIRM. Do the math, it adds up easily, I assure you.
I have a ton of mags for this thing, ammo as well to sweeten a deal.
Will drive up to two hours from Gainesville for a serious cash buyer.

Upgrades include:

•Grey Guns dual adjustable flat trigger (better than the standard SRT, made by Grey Guns, in the Legions)
•Slide cut to accommodate Romeo1, optic included, also comes with a slide cover in case you want to remove the optic.
•Absolute co-witness tritium sights, suppressor height.
•Hogue G-10 magwell grips
•Grey Guns extreme duty recoil spring
•Grey Guns spring kit (main and competition sear)
•Streamlight TLR-7 light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom