Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
115   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Mossberg 500 18.5" synthetic **TRADES ADDED**

Zip Code: 30268

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Almost any 9mm pistol, inexpensive hunting rifle in a common caliber (including single shot rifles) I like beater handguns as well, as long as they are from reputable manufacturers and fully functional

Caliber: 12ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale or trade is a Mossberg 500, 18.5" barrel, blued with a brass bead sight. The short version is that this is your basic entry level mossberg home defense shotgun in 12 gauge (not a maverick 88) You've all seen them, and most of you have at least one in your safe.

Gun is in good shape and ready for a new home (because I have 3 other HD shotguns)

Mainly interested in a single stack 9mm (keltec pf9 with a couple mags and a holster would be great) but I'll hear all offers. If your trade offer needs to be balanced, I'm sure I can find some things to throw in. If you want new retail price for a used gun, I will too.

If you have questions I will be happy to answer them by PM. All cash or trade offers will be responded to as soon as I can.

I will need to see your GADL to establish residency, and will happily show mine as well. No information will be recorded from either of us because it's just not necessary.

Pictures:
img_1410-jpg.1095573

img_1411-jpg.1095575

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom