Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
27   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Moving! good items for cheap/free

Zip Code: 30504

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ammo and mags are welcome for trade if you’re low on cash.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey ODT

It’s moving time again, this time out of state, but my loss is your gain. Some of the stuff to be posted is free, the other stuff is cheap so it goes to a good place. If it’s still too expensive, send me your best offer and I’ll work with it like I did last time I moved and had this sale.

My move date is the 29th, just a few days away, so please pick up before then! I’m free all weekend and pickup is in Gainesville, Ga.
—————
Garbage can with foot pedal - GONE

Space Heater - free - GONE

UV disinfecting raycop vacuum - GONE

Barbell/dumbbell and plate weight set - $100
5ft long 15 pound barbell with clamps, pair of 2 pound dumbbells with clamps, (x4) 10 pound plates, (x2) 5 pound plates, (x4) 2.5 pound plates. No rust, chips, or damage, weight set is basically new.
image.jpg

5lb clubbell- GONE

Foam roller - GONE

Curtain set w/ rod - 2 gray curtains (50in X 95in each) with decorative 100in curtain rod and three supporting wall anchors - $35
IMG_7699.jpeg
IMG_7697.jpeg

(x2) Metal 3-tier rolling cart with storage cups - GONE

32” Roku TV - $90 - comes with Roku remote
IMG_7752.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom