• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Multiple - Vortex Viper 1-6x PST GII w/ special promo mount AND Sig...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigonmacros

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
27   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Multiple - Vortex Viper 1-6x PST GII w/ special promo mount AND Sig...

Zip Code: 30071

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 780
Trade Value or Items Looking For: These items + Cash. Walther PDP-P, Hellcat-P, Shield plus OR, Kimber Solo Carry, Glock MOS or 19x, 1:1 for Prodigy, Masada OR, Shadow systems, FN cc Edge, Trijicon RMR Socom Coyote Brown or FDE Version,etc

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Multiple item sighting system which covers you in all scenarios including the following (see prices too)

Basically the sighting system that will NEVER fail you and has amazing eye relief, clarity, and QUALITY Optics in every corner. May piece out Romeo pro 1 from the rest but expect to pay atleast 280 as stated below are the individual prices I'm providing (lower than they should be and because this is a package deal). This whole system is quite a bit off (see sale price).

• $600 - Vortex Viper 1-6x PST Gen II - Great condition, eye relief for 1x is phenomenal and blows away everything else under 1k. very close to razor in quality.
  • $230 - New (Emaculate condition)- Sig Romeo 1 pro (Threw it on handgun for pics, multi-use handgun or on vortex lpvo considering the mount here)
  • $140 - Sig SOA20001 Mount customized by sig to include a top ring with canted red dot plate (plate removable if you don't wish to use this. I've heard more than 1 person mention this mount would go for over 200 if sig sold it alone (pretty believable, mount without option for RMR goes for 100-120)
  • Free- Canted Iron Sights - really created ultimate redundancy. "oh no my battery died" not to worry... it died again, not to worry....
**TOTAL = $970 but letting go of everything at once for $780**

I want to say please keep in mind sig pistols/guns in general are blowing up lately and seem to be the "go to" now for LE and civilians. They don't play nice with other companies without spending on tons of adapters (even up to $100 per adapter in some cases). I wouldn't overlook the package above and get yourself a little sig dot with some durability. Sig is ahead of the pistol game and unless you're a no sig kind of guy, i think it would be a mistake to not have at least one sig dot(and why get anything less than their pro so you have something on par with a delta point-same amazing clarity, field of view, and durability with the shroud.)

*FYI- Pictures with Trijicon RMR mounted on Vortex was just to show this particular mount unique ability to mount different optics (very securely). The Sig mount is obviously going to work with the sig Romeo 1 pro and that is what i am offering. I just created this ad from a new phone that didn't have pictures of my romeo on the optic yet, but I'm adding those soon. It's pretty easy to guess what it would look like in the meantime (better visibility with the sig dot-sits higher to clear turrets). Not sure if I will keep this priced under 1k for long honestly. If you're seeing this around Monday at noon, you are seeing this as good as it's going to get- I promise.

Text me- be willing to drive beyond your driveway pls- 770.881.3676

Thanks,
Brandon

Pictures:
Ad 7.jpg
ad 6.jpg
20221024_075242.jpg
Ad 4.jpg
Ad 5.jpg
51229A9B-7498-44C2-9713-8AF32BD22D18.jpg
9597046C-20C4-45E4-BCE4-B56A5991A27A.jpg
20221028_074035.jpg
20221028_074044 (1).jpg
20221028_074117 (1).jpg
F1D41094-2948-4607-806F-0B9D4CAE8EC9 (1).jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom