• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT New - Punisher AR15 ForeGrip

Freshly Minted Georgian!

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-new-punisher-ar15-foregrip.1927169/
Item Name: FS/FT New - Punisher AR15 ForeGrip

Zip Code: 30622

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $10
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $10

Willing to Ship: Yes, $3.75 for shipping

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Shiny new, black, Punisher Foregrip for AR-15. Picatinny rail mount, comes with mounting screws & nylon insert lock nuts. I printed this from a design out on Thingiverse for my nephews. I printed too many though and ended up with a couple of extras sitting around. If you have a 3D printer you can print them. If not, here's your opportunity to have a unique foregrip! For you 3D printing aficionados I printed these at 100% fill so they are solid and very strong. If you are interested in a different color PM me. These are 4" in length.

Here is commentary quoted with permission from an ODT buyer:

Just got this in today and...wow!
This is much better quality than I was expecting!
More Feedback:

Purchased an angled foregrip from him with punisher logo. The pics don’t do them justice. They are excellent quality, and fit right on my rail. Very pleased with purchase

More Feedback:

Bought the Punisher angled Foregrip. Fit and finish surprisingly good for 3D printer. Great guy to deal with too!

There are some other models available, if you are looking for something special PM me. Colors currently available:

Black
Camo Green
Brown
White
Wood
Clear
Blue
Teal Blue
Fluorescent Green
Translucent Blue/Glow in the Dark
Red
Silver
Translucent Purple
Flat Dark Earth
Neon Yellow
Orange
Gold

$10 is face to face. I'll ship on your nickel (costs $3.75 to ship).

Pictures:
img_0291-jpg.1837449

img_0292-jpg.1837450

Back
Top Bottom