• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT NIB Beretta Tomcat INOX .32

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-nib-beretta-tomcat-inox-32.1669697/
Item Name: FS/FT NIB Beretta Tomcat INOX .32

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $550

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Something unique not in every store or dozens here on ODT offered. Handguns ONLY in same condition. Pre-lock classic revolvers and older model collectible Semi Autos. Cash added where needed by either party to make the trade work.

Caliber: .32 acp

Willing to Ship: Possibly if using PayPal or USPS Money order paid in advance of shipping. Must be shipped to a FFL.

Bill of Sale Required?: Not necessary but must prove 21 yrs. old or older. Local pick up must show a valid GA Resident Driver's License and a carry permit. I am an avid collector of fine firearms and not a dealer. By responding you are swearing you are legally allowed to own a firearm.

Item Description: From my Beretta collection I am offering a hard to find NEW Beretta Tomcat INOX with the "tip up barrel" .32 caliber pocket gun in original Beretta case with original outer cardboard Beretta box also in great shape. As it came new with one 7 round magazine, lock, manual, docs, etc.. If purchased soon I will throw in a 2nd new magazine. I saw one of these on another site for $699 and a lot of sites saying out of stock so think this is a fair price especially with the extra mag.

From the web:

Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox Pistol -The controls of the 3032 Tomcat Inox are designed to be simple and to provide safety and peace of mind while carrying. The two-position safety engages crisply and positively, and locks the slide as well as preventing the pistol from firing. The magazine release is located to the left of the grip, making it easy to locate and operate even with one hand. The 3032 features a tip-up barrel design typical of the classic Beretta small-frame pistols. Thanks to this design, you never need to rack the slide and you can load that first round directly into the chamber. This is especially convenient in cold weather, or for people with weaker hands. Another advantage is that the barrel may be easily cleaned without taking the pistol apart, making it convenient to give the pistol a quick wipe after a session at the range.

Pictures:
2017-02-08-19-29-07-jpg.1547154

blocked-jpg.1547155

img_2378-jpg.1547157

2017-02-08-19-26-28-jpg.1547158

2017-02-08-19-27-59-jpg.1547159

Back
Top Bottom