• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT NIB SIG P238 2 mags and night sites

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-nib-sig-p238-2-mags-and-night-sites.1693589/
Item Name: FS/FT NIB SIG P238

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $500 for the new P238

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Kimber Micro 9 Eclipse, SIG P365, OR “collectible” semi autos or revolvers in similar condition. Cash where needed from either party for trades.

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Not mandatory but must be over 21 and let me take a peak at a valid GA Driver's License and carry permit. By responding you are confirming you are legally allowed to purchase a handgun.

Item Description: The P238 has 2 mags with a SIG holster and is the one in the photos NIB with the red slide stop in place. The P938 is shown in the other 2 photos but no longer available. These are among my "little SIGS" matching models collection but realized today I had never even unwrapped the P238 so offering it to someone to enjoy. This P238 was unwrapped only for these photos and still some grease on the gun in areas from the shipping.

NOTE: Serial number has line over it in some photos so that is not a flaw.

Pictures:
in-box-unwrapped-jpg.1606466

rt-side-slide-block-jpg.1606472

lft-w-mag-jpg.1606474

rt-sd-in-box-ser-blocked-jpg.1606476

Also have a NIB Black Nitron that cones factory with 1 flush mag for $475 if that suits your taste better. Trade for quality revolvers?

Back
Top Bottom