Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT NIB SIG P938 Silver Slide and Sig night sites

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 550

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Kimber Micro 9 Eclipse, maybe a SIG P365 with 2 mags or towards a collectible semi auto or revolers in excellent condition.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Not mandatory but must be over 21 with valid GA Driver's License and carry permit. By responding you verify you are legally allowed to own a firearm.

Item Description: Here's another one in my "stashed away little SIGS" collection. This is the P938 with the silver slide and unwrapped today for the first time in a year for photos! I collect these little guys but time to offer up a couple to see if anyone is looking for one . If not that's OK but just wanted to play along here on ODT.

I have another one on ODT that has the black slide if that is your preference.

As you can see in the photos it is as it came new with everything including 2 mags. It looks dirty because I didn't wipe off factory oil or fingerprints when I took it out the bag for the first time today. I can assure you this one is NEW so hopefully you can see past the grease. Happy to clean her and send more pics if serious buyer needs more.

Pictures:
img_2417-jpg.1606504

img_2419-jpg.1606507

img_2420-jpg.1606508

img_2421-jpg.1606509

img_2422-jpg.1606510

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom