• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT NIB Tippmann A-5 Complete Kits with Response Triggers installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol' Dirty Squire

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT NIB Tippmann A-5 Complete Kits with Response Triggers installed

Zip Code: 31204

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $200 for one or $350 for both together Pocket pistol, 22 pistol, 9mm ammo.

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2- NIB Tippmann A-5 Complete Kits each Marker comes with Response Trigger installed. Brand new Face Mask, 20oz Co2 tank, Belt with 6-100 round pods in slots plus an area for a 20oz Co2 tank to be carried and extender from tank to Paintball gun so you dont have to have the tank attached on the gun it can be in the belt. Have 2 of everything included to make 2 complete kits. I am asking $200 a kit and if you buy both i will let both kits together go for $350. Amazing deal you can't find anywhere else in Brand New condition!!! I will also accept trades of firearms or ammo.

Pictures:
71jrrPNeCuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom