Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
(╯°□°)╯︵ ʞooqǝɔɐℲ
89   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Non Running Polaris Trail Blazer 250

Zip Code: 30105

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $200 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: cash sale preferred. Trade interests- Scuba equipment, ammo, things that go pew pew, knives... I'll consider anything pretty much, except live (or dead for that matter) animals.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: You may have seen my "what's it worth" post on this ATV. This is a Polaris Trail Blazer 250 ATV. Was not running when I parked it last. Does not run now. I've been patiently waiting for 8 years while it sat in my garage for it to fix itself. It hasn't done so yet and I've decided it probably never will. Has some plastic removed and some screws and fasteners may be missing. I THINK some dummy tried and failed to fix it and just left it in this shape..:whistle:. But at least the plastic is all present :rockon:... I"m ALMOST certain :noidea:

AS IS "MECHANIC'S SPECIAL"

I will gladly entertain even your most unique of trade offers. Feel free, and don't be shy.

I can meet you in Armuchee, Rome, Adairsville, Summerville, or Calhoun. Outside of that area, delivery can be arranged, but government standard mileage rates will apply.

Pictures:
20171014_163100-jpg.1359489

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom