View attachment 2388184 Item Name: FS/FT Noveske Gen 3 N4 10.5 300 ACC pistol

Zip Code: 30268

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Listing

Caliber: 300 Blackout

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I never shoot this pistol so maybe someone else might have something they do not shoot they'd like to trade.

Factory Noveske Gen 3 N4 10.5 inch 300 blackout. This pistol came factory shipped with the SB tactical standard brace. I swapped it for the Noveske Marked SBA3 adjustable brace. Other parts I swapped out are the grip for a BCM, safety for a seekins precision short throw ambi, bolt release for a Wilson Combat, and mag release for a Odin Works extended. The pistol has a flaming pig on the end and a geissele trigger. It has on it now a 9 inch rail and will include the factory 11 inch rail that came on it. I bought the 9 inch strait from noveske as my suppressor would not fit under the 11 inch. The rails are keymod and the extra rail has everything needed to put it on another weapon, if one wanted to. It also has a bcm qd sling mount and a yankee hill machine hand stop. I put about 300 rounds through it, of which 100 were suppressed. The pics show DD sights and a MRO mount, which are NOT included. She has run flawlessly for me, suppressed and unsuppressed, I just never shoot it. No box or papers, mags or ammo included.

Everyone likes to trade, so I am open to a trade as well, but I am picky. I like AR's, AK's, 2011s, and nice optics. I am looking for a Ruger Precision rifle in either 300 win or 338 lapua, but trade values should be similar and I can add cash if needed.

I would trade this pistol for an equipment trailer, At least 20x8 with ramps and a bare minimum of 5k axles under it THAT DOES NOT NEED WORK. If you have a bigger trailer, I can add cash or more trade items. Send pics.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
20191130_201228.jpg
oh

Jealous bro. glws, it’s a nice looking firearm!

Thank you sir! I need to pull the mount and my sights off it and get some good pictures. I have never been good at picture taking and I think that might by why I have gotten zero interest in it. Solid gun but its taking up room I need for something else.

Thank you sir! I need to pull the mount and my sights off it and get some good pictures. I have never been good at picture taking and I think that might by why I have gotten zero interest in it. Solid gun but its taking up room I need for something else.
Lay it on the ground and use a small utility step to get the height to show the whole thing

Best looking one that I have seen on the ODT... gotta ask... looking for a nice ar pistol, but most of these 10.5 inchers are over the 26 inch OAL rule. what is you over all length with the stock fully extended? if you are under 26, I am interested....

I did not get the notification of this reply. Shes just a pistol, so I can get you OAL to the end of the buffer tube or do you want the OAL to the end of the brace, fully extended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom