• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT OD Green Glock 30 (.45ACP & 10MM Combo)

concrete

Wolf Icon
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-od-green-glock-30-45acp-10mm-combo.2174261/
Item Name: FS/FT OD Green Glock 30 (.45ACP & 10MM Combo)

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750~
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Not sure... willing to listen to offers~

Caliber: .45ACP & 10MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Simple & Non-Intrusive BOS with just name/phone/email or ODT username

Item Description: Item Description: Just testing the waters for sale or possible trade...
Because it just sits in the safe.

Really, really super clean Glock 30
I would say LNIB... But I know I have fired it.
But looks like new!
Gen 2.5 (finger grooves, but no rail)
Factory OD green
"Frying Pan" Finish Slide

Will come with everything as new from factory...
Box, Docs, Accessories, Case Envelope, etc.

Will also come with the following extras...
> 4 Glock 30 10rd .45ACP mags
> TruGlo TFO sights installed
> EFK FireDragon 10MM Barrel for G29
> 2 Glock 29 10rd 10MM mags
> Don Hume IWB Leather Holster
> Extended Slide Stop
> Flush Grip Plug (w/G30 mags)

I am original owner and have over $900 invested in the setup... I really would have liked to get at least $750 back out of it.

I have had absolutely 0 issues with this setup.., and although some would advise to swap out the G30 extractor with the G29 extractor and maybe the guide rod and spring... but I did not need anything other than barrel and mag swap to accomplish 100% reliability and very accurate!

Can trade up, down, even,...
Offer away.., worst I can say is no thanks if it's something that doesn't really interest me.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.811701

i1371.photobucket.com_albums_ag308_concreteglock_Mobile_20Uploads_image_zpsauzgd6ex.jpeg

i1371.photobucket.com_albums_ag308_concreteglock_Mobile_20Uploads_image_zpsuhh7itw3.jpeg

By contacting me you are confirming you are legally able to own said weapon in the state of Georgia. You are either 21 or older and never been convicted of a felony or you meet those requirements and additionally possess a Georgia Weapons Carry License.

Back
Top Bottom