Item Name: FS/FT Old Hatches and Hammers

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $ 5 - $10
Trade Value or Items Looking For: open

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have several boxes of hatches and all

Shapes of hammers. Most do not have the original handles.

My father in law collected these at yard sales. He would

Attach a handle and hang on the rafters of his shop.

Pictures:
20171217_155516-jpg.1429768

20171217_155705-jpg.1429769

20171217_155735-jpg.1429770

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Is this sarcasm ? Because I really didn’t know what to value these at, I just know they’ve been

In my way a long time and I could use the room.

no sarcasm at all, they honestly can be hard to value but most of the time you can see these older ones cleaned up at flea markets and the such for a decent bit more. i would think this would be an excellent opportunity for someone who frequents swap meets

Agreed with CBH13. No obvious "million dollar pieces" in there, but certainly look around for any stamps. Plumb, Collins, etc will fetch a little higher dollar if all cleaned up. If you want to go for the most money you can look for those stamps and put them on ebay. Higher following for hatchets or axes, but some are into the hammers, etc.

Nice, I love old tools like those. I still have some of my granddad's old tools and I use them too, I have one of his small anvils too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom