Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Rockford Fosgate Punch 45.2

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $30 or trade for 9mm ammo

Item Description: I have an older (American-made) Rockford Fosgate Punch 45.2 amplifier that I've had sitting in my closet for a long, long time. It was bought new back in ~1997, used for a few months, and then removed and put in the closet when I replaced it with two of the older Punch 40's.

It's still in good shape cosmetically, and worked just fine when I tested it.

$30 within a reasonable distance of the Lilburn/Mountain Park area, or trade for 9mm ammo.

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

After dealing with two non-paying newbies who did nothing but waste my time, I will no longer accept offers from (or respond to) any "buyers" with a feedback score below 5.

Last edited:
May help you out.

Model Punch 45.2
Description 2-channel "Punch" Amplifier
Output Power
(4 ohms) 22.5W x 2
Output Power
(2 ohms) 45W x 2
Output Power Bridged
(Mono) 90W x 1
Distortion Max
(4 ohms) 0.05%
Frequency Response
(+/- 0.5dB) 20Hz - 20kHz
Signal to Noise
(A-weighted) >100dB
Input Sensitivity
(+0dB gain overlap) 200mV - 3.5V
Bridgeable Yes
Bass EQ
(45 Hz) Yes
Pass-Thru No
Crossover 80Hz Low Pass fixed
Length 10-9/32 in
(26.1 cm)
Width 9-5/8 in
(24.4 cm)
Height 2-5/8 in
(6.6 cm)

Thanks. Those are the "factory" specs but these little amps (like all of the older Punch amps) actually put out roughly twice their rated power, double their output when bridged, and are stable @ 1 ohm. They're surprisingly powerful little "cheater" amps that, when bridged mono with two 4 ohm subs wired parallel, put out roughly 250 watts rms.

This isn't your typical 45 watt amp. :)

Last edited:
I have a PDF of the original manual that I can send to the buyer, or anyone else who may be interested. I can even combine this amp with a 10" passive Bazooka tube for another $40 for a complete bass upgrade package.

I was woundering if you still had that punch 45 for sale it make the perfect anniversary present for my wife she had one in 98 and someone barrowed it and didnt ask. And she has been wanting another one sence.. if you do have please let me know asap. and if gone could u let me know too please.
Thank you
mike kidd h.

I have a PDF of the original manual that I can send to the buyer, or anyone else who may be interested. I can even combine this amp with a 10" passive Bazooka tube for another $40 for a complete bass upgrade package.

Actually, it is still available. I had a couple people contact me about it, but that was about it. Shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom