Item Gone: FS/FT Older Savage Model 110J 7mm Magnum with scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMACK1990

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
22   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Older Savage Model 110c series J 7mm Magnum with scope **SOLD PENDING MEET**

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Mossberg patriot, MVP, Ruger American, Savage Axis or just try me. 22-250, .308, .223/5.56

Caliber: 7 mm Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This 7mm magnum is a beast!
It has a walnut wood stock and a Leupold mark4 3-9x40mm scope on it. It has been my deer hunting rifle for years with no issues. Just need something with a little less recoil. (I'm getting too old). The bushnell scope in the pictures was taken off a couple of weeks ago and replaced with the Leupold mark4 3-9x40mm. The scope alone was $350. The Leupold scope rings were $100. The aluminum scope covers were $95. I would basically just be giving the rifle away.

It functions flawlessly ,but does have a small crack in the stock. It is located at the bolt rest as you can see in the pictures. The crack has been there for about 5 years and has not gotten any bigger. I does not effect the accuracy and sheer power of this rifle at all. The button on the side of the gun is the mag release.
I really don't want any caliber above .308.

I called 1-800-LEUPOLD and gave them the serial number and it it has been verified that this scope is indeed authentic and covered by the lifetime no questions warranty. I know Leupold had an issue with China making counterfeit Leupold scopes at one time.

Pictures:
img_2877-jpg.2157116

img_2880-jpg.2157117

img_2878-jpg.2157118

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom