Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT P226 X-Five STAS

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $2300 Nice AR-15s or AR-10s, bullpup rifles

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Just a peek at your GWL

Item Description: One of the new, American made P226 X-Fives with the Gas Pedal take down lever. Comes with 3 20rd magazines. Beautiful and amazing to shoot, but I just don't shoot it enough. When shooting a handgun I favor my EDC. Even the case it comes in is great. It's had exactly 3 range trips now and right at 200rds through it. All PNR 124g. Seems a waste of a fine firearm to just be sitting in the safe so I figured I'd put it on here to see if someone else might show it more attention than I do.

If you're unfamiliar with the 226 X-Five:
The original P226-XFIVE quickly became known the world over as the ultimate target pistol. Now SIG Custom Works is bringing that same legendary performance and precision back with an all new P226-XFIVE. Based on the venerable P226 platform, this 9mm Single-Action Only pistol is designed for maximum performance with a 5-inch bull barrel and a stainless steel frame delivering a smooth, flawless action and unrivaled accuracy. The P226-XFIVE can be adapted to any shooter's preference with a fully adjustable trigger for pull weight, over-travel and a trigger shoe that is removeable and adjustable for length-of-pull. The adjustable Dawson-style rear sight plate can be removed to direct-mount a ROMEO1PRO, ROMEO2, or any other optic using the standard PRO footprint. The P226-XFIVE is a Custom Works production release and comes with three 20-Round steel magazines with alloy base pads.

Pictures:
PXL_20221029_170041050.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom