WAS: Cumming, GA NOW: Punta Gorda, Florida
Item Name: FS/FT Pair of Pristine iPhone 6S+ 16GB Verizon

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $275 Each OR Best Offer
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $275 Each

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I looked on-line and got a quote of $250 each ... From what they are selling for commercially ($399 - $499), this is a great deal for someone on ODT. If no interest here, then they will go to the on-line quote.

Where I got them: I'm the original owner. I Upgraded mine and my wife's iPhone 6S+ 16GB. Verizon, Original Owners, Pristine Condition / Operation / Wiped, including original boxes, docs, factory accessories.

UNLOCKED: WILL WORK ON AT&T, and (reportedly) T-Mobile, SPRINT (Maybe)

UPDATE: ONE LEFTt, just met an ODT member at an AT&T store where he traded out the sim card and was up-and-running in about 5 minutes ... One happy guy!

Trades: Well? Just not interested in BP, Bows, Vehicles, Live Stock ... parts / pieces ... Nothing that's not in pristine condition.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Will they work on sprint?
That's a "Maybe" that would best be answered by SPRINT ... According to Verizon, the phones are "UNLOCKED", but SPRINT has been reportedly picky about accepting Verizon phones. Call them and ask ... based on that, I have no problem meeting someone at a nearby Sprint storefront to make a sale based upon their acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom