• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Polaris Xpress 300 ATV

ReservoirDawg10

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-polaris-xpress-300-atv.1449083/
Item Name: FS/FT Polaris Xpress 300 ATV

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: now $750!
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 223 bolt gun with heavy threaded barrel. Partials for Atlas PSR bipod, Gamechanger bag, Magpul PRS stock

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1997 Polaris Xpress 300.

Will need a bit of work, but not much. Needs:
- Carb cleaned (probably) - she idles a bit high and you need to choke her down to shift gears. Rebuild kits are $20 or so on Amazon if you want to start from pretty much scratch. May just need the idle adjusted. Not sure.
- Rear disk brakes (have new ones already) - front brakes are fine and bought a set of pads for those as well though.
- Starter Solenoid replaced to use electric start (already have it) - Pull start works fine

She has been converted to a 50/1 gas/oil mix
2 wheel drive
Automatic - high, low & reverse
Has front and rear racks
Trailer hitch.
Rifle rack
New battery
Extra spark plugs

I am not a mechanic and I just don't have time to get her to 100%. Worked great last year. Just needs some cleaning and minor work. The house project list is too long and gets most of of my free time.

She isn't going to win any cover-girl contest, but priced right and with a bit of work, will be a great ATV for yard or hunting

View attachment 1015341

Back
Top Bottom