• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT PTR 91 and Hensoldt ZF1 Package

Germanshield

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ptr-91-and-hensoldt-zf1-package.1599390/
Item Name: FS/FT PTR 91 and Hensoldt ZF1 Package

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to offers. No .308 other than an MDR or Tavor 7 when they are available. Prefer majority cash.

Caliber: .308/7.62x51

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my well loved PTR 91, along with a Hensoldt ZF Model 1. Just had to replace my home HVAC systems, so I need to free up some funds.

The rifle has been used (~400 rounds through it) and is not a safe queen, so there is finish wear in some spots. That being said, I've never had a single issue with function.

I have made several upgrades to the rifle that have drastically reduced both muzzle rise and perceived recoil. I will list the upgrades and what comes with the rifle below/

Functional:
  • HK Heavy Recoil Buffer by GhillieBear in the HK community (You can visually see the difference here http://www.sturmgewehr.com/bhinton/Heckler_Koch/HK_RecoilBuffers4.jpg)
    • Standard buffer included
  • PWS FSC91 Compensator
    • Standard flash hider included if I can find it
  • Port Buffer that consistently throws brass 2-3 o'clock and removes any brass marring these rifles usually cause
Cosmetic/Other:
  • Low profile rail (still in packaging)
  • UTG tri-rail with rail covers and unknown origin grip/bipod
    • Very easy to swap with the green handguard
  • HK91 leather sling
  • Additional stock if I can find it
  • 10 magazines

To go along with the rifle, I purchased a Hensoldt ZF Model One scope from Robert over at RRTG in his last batch of "Excellent" condition scopes a few years ago (he no longer sells these with that quality description). It came with a German HK STANAG claw mount attached. You can see it mounted in the pictures and it comes with the original hard case and accessory kit. Never actually got around to using it because I enjoy the iron sights, but the glass is clear and it obviously locks up tight with the original claw mount.

The current stock has pry marks on the plastic by the buttpad from removing the latter to install the heavy buffer. I will try to find the spare stock I have laying around and include it. If not, just know you can purchase a complete green furniture kit for ~$20 if the marks really bother you.

Feel free to PM me any questions or offers. I have additional magazines and a couple hundred rounds of Federal ammunition available if the buyer is interested.

Rifle and listed additions: $1050
Hensoldt ZF Model One with HK STANAG claw mount: $500
14 boxes (280 rounds) of Federal XM80C: $180 (64c/r)
Additional magazines: can discuss

Rifle : $1050
Rifle + Ammo : $1230
Rifle + Hensoldt : $1450
Rifle + Hensoldt + Ammo : $1600

Pictures:
img_20161130_132144245-jpg.980461

img_20161130_131534573-jpg.980462

img_20161130_131751769-jpg.980463

img_20161130_132315814-jpg.980464

Back
Top Bottom