• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Quickshot Range Membership transfer for unlimited range time (for 2 people!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllieKat20

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Quickshot Range Membership transfer for unlimited range time (for 2 people!)

Zip Code: 30324

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $75 or just make me an offer
Trade Value or Items Looking For: offer me something/I am willing to possibly trade but IDK what I could possibly need/use right now haha! ;)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: http://www.quickshotshootingrange.com/

4 locations in ATLANTA! (Buckhead, West Midtown, and Druid Hills), then there is one in Charleston, SC.

I am selling my membership to QUICKSHOT Atlanta. I purchased a year membership in May 2016, and am moving to Macon in a few days. This unlimited membership is GOOD until May 18th, 2018 for 2 people including 1 guest per member...

This membership is AWESOME!!--They are normally not supposed to transfer memberships however, they made an exception for me, which is awesome for you!--
It will be for 2 people, so what this means is that the 2 of you can at anytime-bring a friend with you as well (total of 4 can go, basically which is great!). You get preference for lanes, free gun rentals, and head gear, eye protection, and the staff are AMAZING and EXTREMELY knowledgeable!!
I have NOTHING but great things to say about QUICKSHOT and am very sad I am having to move but my financial situation is a bit bleak unfortunately and we are having to move there as it is not a $2,000 a month apartment like what we live in now. Honestly, I am pretty broke right now, so make me an OFFER, or offer up a trade--that would be cool too...Let me know if you have Q's!

Pictures:
qs-1-jpg.1442754

qs-2-jpg.1442755

qs-6-jpg.1442756

qs-4-jpg.1442757

qs-5-jpg.1442758

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom