• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT ~ ~ RARE SMITH & WESSON "SILHOUETTE" 29-3 .44 Mag 10-5/8" Barrel Blued ~ ~

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
For sale, trade a Smith & Wesson Model 29-3 10 5/8 inch barrel .44 Magnum caliber silhouette revolver. These Model 29 Silhouettes featured a 4 position front sight and were only manufactured circa 1983-1991. This revolver was manufactured from the factory with the target hammer and trigger. The bore, as you would expect, is mint. The bluing is excellent other than one spot on the left side of the barrel; please see the pictures below. The revolver has a period-correct box and even the original shipper from the factory; however, it appears the label has fallen off, which does happen with these. Therefore, I cannot say for certain it is the original box. It does include the manual as well. This gun will wear rubber grips for sale. If you want factory grips, I can spare some for the right price. In the current condition, I think it is an excellent shooter. Mechanically the revolver is in excellent condition with no issues and Bank vault lockup and timing.

Trade Interests more detailed than above:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers
  • K/L Frame Snub Nose or 3inch
  • nice early 19 2-1/2 blue
  • 66 3 inch
  • boxed 65 3 inch
  • boxed 64 3 inch
  • Mountain guns
  • 3inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash boxed snub
  • Try me
  • Glocks
  • Brownings
Located currently in Rome, GA

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me through PM if interested or If you have any Questions use PM.

All positive comments are welcome below.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!!

LkwBKEl.jpg

YRTTJlX.jpg

oHqP1HY.jpg

QuuGWcR.jpg

5bHwJh4.jpg

AR2cBhq.jpg

GVB1AI8.jpg

IQ0Alz1.jpg

iPlGr8O.jpg

1rIfc1X.jpg

Back