• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT ~ REDUCED~ Smith and Wesson M&P Pro Series 9mm with Fiber optic sight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
485   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT ~ REDUCED~ Smith and Wesson M&P Pro Series 9mm with Fiber optic sight ~$400 ~

Zip Code: 30605

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $400

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $480 Smith & Wesson Revolvers plus or minus cash, Glocks, etc..

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes $25 shipped to your door

Item Description:

Nearly new M&P 9mm PRO SERIES, as it came from S&W. The pistol has low round count. This is the 5in model with fiber optic sight. Has Box, docs, and lock. Has all three grip straps as well.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/performance-center-mp-9-pro-series-0

$400 Cash Firm

Pickup in Athens, GA 30605

7tjEA36.jpg

N6FZhbm.jpg

9GQ0jw7.jpg

kUubftN.jpg

3uMQD1P.jpg

9GQ0jw7.jpg

4foXalH.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thank you sir!
You bet brutha. I know 2 things for certain- out of the Many pistolas I've shot and owned throughout the years and ones i still own and won't part with....an older Sig p228 9mm i was graciously gifted in 1991 and a Shield PC 9mm i picked up here last year- both 110% reliable and spot on with easy field strip for cleaning. No doubt your PRO Series is just as fantastic. If had extra funds I'd jump on this but alas too many other fun-fund transactions recently. Someone grab this!!

Reactions: JHW
You bet brutha. I know 2 things for certain- out of the Many pistolas I've shot and owned throughout the years and ones i still own and won't part with....an older Sig p228 9mm i was graciously gifted in 1991 and a Shield PC 9mm i picked up here last year- both 110% reliable and spot on with easy field strip for cleaning. No doubt your PRO Series is just as fantastic. If had extra funds I'd jump on this but alas too many other fun-fund transactions recently. Someone grab this!!
Thanks, they are great pistols!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom