• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Reload equipment (50bmg, 300win mag, 223 rem)

xzostid

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
I have reloading equipment and ammunition boxes of hornady, eagle, remington and a couple other brands with just the spent shells already separated and ready to reload for 223 rem, 300 win mag, and 50 bmg. The reloading equipment is mostly sinclair's/wilson(casing trimmer?), and rcbs competion die sets and a turbo tumbler and a bunch of aluminum funnels, whiite plastic long pipe like things with holes through the middle and o rings at the end, some gun powder, some military crimp rings?? probably 30-40 reloading tools, also have plano field boxes with holders to clean your firearm and keep all your cleaning tools in one box, and a really big plano gun case with interior straps, a couple range bags and a bunch of ammunition and shotshells. I'd like to trade all of it for a firearm preferably a handgun but i'm not picky either a firearm or cash, i have a georgia weapons carry permit and i'm located near the atlanta motor speedway

I have reloading equipment and ammunition boxes of hornady, eagle, remington and a couple other brands with just the spent shells already separated and ready to reload for 223 rem, 300 win mag, and 50 bmg. The reloading equipment is mostly sinclair's/wilson(casing trimmer?), and rcbs competion die sets and a turbo tumbler and a bunch of aluminum funnels, whiite plastic long pipe like things with holes through the middle and o rings at the end, some gun powder, some military crimp rings?? probably 30-40 reloading tools, also have plano field boxes with holders to clean your firearm and keep all your cleaning tools in one box, and a really big plano gun case with interior straps, a couple range bags and a bunch of ammunition and shotshells. I'd like to trade all of it for a firearm preferably a handgun but i'm not picky either a firearm or cash, i have a georgia weapons carry permit and i'm located near the atlanta motor speedway

Please post pictures of all the items mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom