• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Remington 1100 (1971)

Deleted member 38641

Default rank <4500 posts
US Army (Retired)
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-remington-1100-1971.1335715/
Item Name: FS/FT Remington 1100 (1971)

Zip Code: 31313

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Below

Caliber: 12 Gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Time to let this old girl go

Sell or Trade my 1971 Remington 1100 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun
It has been a great shotgun but, I recently upgraded to a newer model and waited until I trusted it before I would offer this one. It has functioned perfectly for me and I have kept it working that way with parts as needed. I used it for many rounds of Skeet. Not very good at it but I still like the game.

I will include one 26-inch barrel, fixed choke, Improved Cylinder and one 28-inch barrel, fixed choke, Modified. Uses 2-3/4 inch or shorter shells only with the included two barrels. Both barrels have a Brass Bead front sight. Receiver is Magnum Rated and this is NOT a 'Remlin' Also not the Light Weight Version.

Maintenance Parts that I have changed out to keep her running right,
- Magazine Spring and Spring Cap
- Magazine Follower
- Magazine Cap
- O-Ring Barrel Seal
- Stripped and Refinished Furniture with several fresh coats of Tung Oil for protection
used a non abrasive Stripping Solution (CitriStrip) so the wood would not be harmed

This old girl is ready to offer someone else years of enjoyment. New parts are readily available for this shotgun. Many parts from the newer model 11-87 are interchangeable with this shotgun and an upgraded synthetic stock would be easy to find if that is your taste. I like wood furniture as my preference.

Trade interests vary but I would be very interested in,
* Glock 19 or 17
* I do like a nice Revolver
* 9mm Concealed Carry piece
* 1911's usually get my attention
* Over/Under or Side-by-Side Shotgun (Maybe)
* CANiK TP9SF or the TP9SFX Possibly with cash or extras

I am not interested in anything chambered for .380 or .40. Not in need of rifles for this trade.
Please take note of my location before making any offers, thanks.

Pictures:
1-jpg.1023100

2-jpg.1023101

3-jpg.1023102

4-jpg.1023103

5-jpg.1023104

Back
Top Bottom