Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT remington 700 aac-sd 6.5cm AICS

Zip Code: 30248

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Nice pistols or rifles. Randals, Winkler or Busse knifes

Caliber: 6_5_cm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a barely shot remmy with SWFA SS 20x mil/mil scope. Taken straight from the plastic stock remmy provides into and AICS with viper skins. Has a trigger tech trigger and a throw on bipod. 22inch threaded barrel. This is one of 3 6.5cms I own and something needs to go. This rifle is barely used and doesnt even show cycling wear on bolt yet.

Fire sale price of $1300 for everything which half of purchase price. Wont separate. Will consider partial or full trades on nice ar's or nice pistols. Also interested in Randall, Winkler or Busse knives. Let me know what ya got!

Cash only, wont ship. will travel to meet within 20 minutes of Locust Grove Area.

Rifle was $700
AICS alone is $1100.
$400 scope
$200 Trigger
bipod and rings included. ready to go.

Pictures:
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
meeting fell through. still up. will separate glass/rings and take 1k for everything else. rifle, chassis, bipod, trigger, 100 pieces of brass from my magic bucket and an extra set of brand new 6.5cm dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom