• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Remington 700 Stainless 300 Win. Mag., Leupold, Timney, Etc.

Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...nless-300-win-mag-leupold-timney-etc.2143458/
Item Name: FS/FT Remington 700 Stainless 300 Win. Mag., Leupold, Timney, Etc.

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Partial trade for handgun

Caliber: 300WM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
Remington 700 SPS Stainless 300 Win. Mag. in a black Hogue, FULL aluminum bed block, fully free floating stock; not pillar bedded. A side-focus, 30mm tube, Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14X56LR Boone & Crockett reticle scope, Talley lightweight integral scope rings, and a Timney adjustable single-stage trigger. This scope literally surrounds the barrel, it is amazing! Box, docs, lock, and hang tags that came with the rifle are included. Box for the Leupold scope included as well as neoprene full scope cover. Original SPS stock included in the Hogue packaging that the currently installed stock came in. I think I even have the packaging for the trigger and scope mounts! I put everything I thought would be perfect for long range elk hunts, etc. into this. I zeroed with a 5/8" group at 200 yds (Leupold's instruction for the B&C reticle) and it has been a safe queen since. Wish I could use it, but it's not going to happen any time soon.

It is worth mentioning, I will separate the scope and rifle! The scope is no longer offered by Leupold and I do currently have it listed on a popular auction site for $1099. If you are interested in the scope or rifle alone please PM me. I would far rather sell to a fellow ODT! Feel free to comment, the only trade I am even considering at the moment would be a Sig 226 Legion SAO in LNIB condition, Cheers!

$1700 as pictured
$850 Gun w/o scope
$900 Scope only

q4mts0xrrw6pxuvd8mvpma-jpg.2276272

irq7vgebr-kdbxykeriubw-jpg.2276273

ns1wbdqtqgqaiwbppmrz7q-jpg.2276274

pedsnuciqde-nax3sv1xja-jpg.2276275

Back
Top Bottom