• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Ruger 10/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy used pocket and tactical knives - lots of them. The prices I see some people asking for are equal to or more than what the knife retails for brand new with free shipping. It's a free market though. Shhhh.. don't tell anyone... negotiating is fun and you CAN make an offer on a firm price as long as you are polite. Best thing to do is shut up and move along if they are not willing to accept an offer for a lower prices.

BTW - Y'all have noticed that the ODT is a FREE site with no commisions paid? Do you want this to be like E-Tard where they take 10-13% of your final value.

FOR ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO OVER PRICE YOUR CRAP, NO GLOCK IS WORTH $600 OR $700 DOLLARS NO MATTER WHAT COLOR. You can buy the new FDE Glocks for $500 so stop ripping people off on this site. The integrity of this site is crap now and not to mention COMMUNIST to the fact that they let you get away with Stupid Prices and then say something to you for being honest (CRY BABIES). If you don't say something good, which only an idiot does when its over priced, then you shouldn't say anything....wrong! I will always speak up for the RIGHT. This may be an OBAMA site. Bring back the fair people...all others take a hike! Now for sale for $425 or will trade for a little higher. Thanks for reading

I remember my first drink...

I am sorta new to the ODT, but I cant complain about the prices or a majority of the people. I have sold everything I have put on here. Last sale went so quick my head spun. I think if you want it, and want it bad enough you will pay the price. Might be over priced but as long as the buyer and seller are happy who gives a crap. I will give 300 for the 10/22 though. If its OD or FDE I will give more lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom