Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
35   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger Bisley Blackhawk. 44 Magnum 3.75" Stainless

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 550.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking to trade for a DJI Spark Fly more package

Caliber: 44 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bought this a few years ago, had little use then, and I never did get around to shoot it. Just taking up space in the safe,and would rather play with my new infatuation, a DJI Spark drone(Fly more package). Best bet is to shoot an email(inkdemon@yahoo.com) or pm me, but I'll answer as I can.

Pictures:
image1-jpeg.1523489

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2,252
  • image2(1).jpeg
    image2(1).jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image2(1).jpeg
    image2(1).jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 38
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I didn't think you were! Just trying to help clear things up...whoever is getting this is going to be quite pleased either way. These things are tanks and they eat anything you put in em. Always wanted one but have yet to bite the bullet
Thanks, I pm’d the buyer and making sure he’s still interested, so I know if I’m editing and or updating the listing status. Appreciate the heads up and info shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom