Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North East GA FS/FT Ruger PC Carbine w/ Midwest Industries Rail

Thread in 'Rifles' started by Tashin, Aug 16, 2019 at 1:29 AM.

1. Tashin

Tashin ODT Junkie!

104   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT Ruger PC Carbine w/ Midwest Industries Rail

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 625
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Firearms in 9mm, .45acp, 5.56 can mix with my other listings

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here's another one I just don't shoot. Grabbed it when I saw them come out, but I don't own any Glocks or Ruger 9mm pistols so just have a couple mags hanging around for it. Comes with the box and all the goodies, has the Glock mag sleeve in but the SR9 in the box along with a mag for it, the Midwest Industries rail for the PC 9, 2 21 round pmag Glock mags, 1 50 round drum, and a 33 round Glock happy stick. The thread pitch on the barrel is 1/2x28 so it is good to go for a can.

Maybe look at 9mm pistols, .45acp, maybe a few rifles in common calibers. Not looking for holsters, single side safeties on firearms, or highly customized firearms. Send everything in PM please. Thanks!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. BamaBubba

BamaBubba Survivalist

20   0

Rating
    100%