• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT S&W Model 64-7 Stainless Steel Revolver $350 Cash

Clarke123

Default rank <4500 posts
Love Them UGA Dogs!
Reaction score
WAS: Cumming, GA NOW: Punta Gorda, Florida
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-7-stainless-steel-revolver-350-cash.1952148/
Item Name: FS/FT S&W Model 64-7 Stainless Steel Revolver $350 Cash

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350 FIRM
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $400

Caliber: .38 Special

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very nice 4" Smith and Wesson Stainless Steel Revolver with a Heavy Barrel. Good+ overall condition, Very Good Function, and Dead-On Fixed Sights. Excellent Shooter (See Target that's a 3" Bulls-Eye Orange Round Sticker at 25 feet) ... Hey, I am definitely NOT a competition shooter, but this pistol is quite accurate!. This is the round (Butt) frame version of the pistol.

Timing is dead-on on ALL cylinders in both SA/DA (Only do these tests with either once fired cases OR Snap-Caps). NO Push-Off evident. The Cylinder/Forcing Cone Gap is IMHO "Factory Tight". There is no discernible "Laser Line" etched on the frame above the Cylinder/Forcing Cone Gap; thereby indicating a light firing history.

The 64 was originally designed as a LEO carry weapon with a service life of 20+ years. Many were also sold to the public at large; many to the LEO community and are still in daily use by LEO's. Due to the apparent lack of any additional markings typical of LEO firearms, this particular pistol is not likely a LEO issued firearm.

Typically, LEO firearms are square base frames with departmental serial numbers engraved on to the side plate, trigger guard, or exposed frame on the grip butt. This pistol has the unexposed round butt frame typical of non-LEO product.

I have found NO departmental marks on this firearm. Further, many of the LEO 64's were issued as Double Action only (Many Police Departments require that). This pistol is DA/SA typical of non-LEO product.

Based upon the condition of the pistol, it was carried, but shot little.

Why am I parting with it? I have found myself with 3 excellent S&W .38's and I only have two hands ... plus I must thin the herd as I am moving out-of-state.

Trade Interests: Nothing in .357, .38; I like Stainless Steel pistols ... Browning Twelvette ... What do you have?

FTF Cumming, GA Area. Shipped to your FFL at your cost.

Response to this posting indicates that you certify that you are legally able to purchase, own and possess a firearm in the State of Georgia. Proof of age and residency will be verified by my visual inspection of your Georgia Driver's License or GAWCL (preferred).

Pictures:
20181129_093425_resized-jpg.2001714

20181129_093439_resized-jpg.2001715

20181129_093710_resized-jpg.2001716

20181129_093844_resized-jpg.2001717

target-jpg.2001718

Back
Top Bottom