• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT S&W Pro Series 1911 9mm Shooter’s Package

Moe_Fugga

Default rank <4000 posts
Also likes turtles.
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-s-w-pro-series-1911-9mm-shooter’s-package.1871879/
Item Name: FS/FT S&W Pro Series 1911 9mm Shooter’s Package

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Colt Gov’t Competition in 9mm + $$

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1911 comes with Blackpoint OWB holster, Blackpoint OWB double mag holster, and 4 mags. Mags are: 2x factory and 2x Wilson Combat. Pretty sure the factory mags are made by Wilson Combat. Have box and docs as well. No stock grips. Grips are an aggressive textured Cool Hands Grips.

I never thought I’d do this, and I may not keep this up for long, but I’m putting my Smith Pro Series 1911 9mm up for sale or trade. I love this thing and it’s the best shooter I have, but I’d like another Colt and cash for a project. Just trying to see if there is any interest out there. This is a high quality 1911 that is as smooth as butter and super accurate. I’ve put 100 rounds through it and am not sure about the previous owners. It shows light handling wear and is very clean. I went through and meticulously cleaned it up after shooting. The only issue with it is the aftermarket fiber optic front sight that was put on. The bottom of the sight (NOT THE SLIDE) is marred up from being put in.

I will only entertain offers of $1200 cash for the whole setup. I will not separate it or take less. I have no issues keeping it. The only trades considered will be a Colt Gov’t Competition in 9mm plus cash. This package is well below market value, so don’t offer your Colt up at market price unless it is mint and unfired in box. Also, any trade offer must be in excellent condition as this 1911 has been taken care of. I won’t accept anything in lesser shape. I will gladly send more photos to show the condition and may ask you to do the same. Ask questions here or send a PM with offers. Will meet within reason for a sale/trade. Thanks!

Pictures:
71D00F63-8B8C-46B7-8F22-0F7B40283D1F.jpeg
3F55F281-4470-437A-B763-10D05082F377.jpeg
DF967AB3-B4B9-452E-BCEE-D2ACA920DE55.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom