Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
147   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT S&W Shield 9mm Carry Package

Zip Code: 30312

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 375.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I will consider trades for similar sized 9mm or .380 hammer fired pistols, like a Springfield XD-E, Colt Mustang, S&W CS9, Sig P238, or Sig P938

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale or possible trade is my ready to carry S&W Shield 9mm package. The gun has run 100% flawlessly with approx 400 rounds through it. It will come with the box, docs, lock, Hogue grip wrap, one factory seven round magazine with +0 pinky extension, two factory eight round magazines (one has a +0 pinky extension), Gearcraft IWB kydex holster, a custom IWB kydex holster that has adjustable cant and is tuckable, and a molded leather black OWB holster. The seven round is loaded +1 with Barnes TAC-XPD rounds, as well as one of the eight round mags, while the other eight round mag is loaded with Ruger ARX rounds.

I would like to sell/trade close to my home in Midtown Atlanta or my office near I-285 and the Northside/PowersFerry exit.

Pictures:
shield4-jpg.1673434

shield3-jpg.1673435

shield2-jpg.1673436

shield1-jpg.1673437

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom