• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Saiga "custom"

shaneadams90

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-saiga-custom.1998180/
Item Name: FS/FT Saiga "custom"

Zip Code: 30721

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500 --> price drop $1400
Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Chicom/High End AKs (Arsenal/Saiga SGL or similar), High End ARs, NICE AR pistol w/ PDW brace, 45/70 Lever gun and cash.

Caliber: 12g

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I got this gun in Trade years ago T...I've never been able to warm up to it...It's an awesome build just not my style. Lock up on folding stock is VERY stout...well built gun....

Comes with all mags/drums shown in pics and an extra Tapco stock.

Shotgun has:
Carolina shooters supply conversion kit & reliability kit & charging handle extension, quad rail and vertical grip, bonesteel stock, duracoated, flip sights, SGM brake

also included:
1 additional AR style collapsible stock
2 additional sets of grips
x2 12 round drums
x2 10 round sticks
x1 5 round stick

This thing is a beast and flawlessly functions with any ammo

I did some research of the company that built it and they had very high praise. It has sat in my safe for several years....tired of moving it around.....but in no rush to move it....

it's a nice gun with quality components.

Prefer Cash

....but may look at High End AKs/ARs/ AR pistol with PDW stock is high on the list...45/70 lever gun and cash....gonna be picky so don't get your feelings hurt if I pass on your offer...

I live in Dalton GA and will drive down as far as Woodstock to meet. Low ball offers will be ignored....I have great feedback on the ODT and have been here a long time....I don't waste people's time, will answer honestly, and ask you do the same.

Pictures:
dscf6970-jpg.2135197

dscf6973-jpg.2135198

dscf6974-jpg.2135199

dscf6976-jpg.2135200

dscf6977-jpg.2135201

Back
Top Bottom