• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Savage Stealth - Includes a BUNCH of ammo

Bluescraft

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
OCD for ODT
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-savage-stealth-includes-a-bunch-of-ammo.2127566/
Item Name: FS/FT Savage Stealth - New trades added

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Depends....
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
  • Higher end 1911 preferably 9mm but will consider 38 Super or 45 ACP
  • Nice 357 wheel gun plus cash - no barrels over 4 inches
  • VERY high end rimfire (prefer 17 but will consider 22)
  • Rail Buggy in decent shape
  • Higher end dunebuggy for my kid
  • Gas golfcart
  • High end acoustic or Archtop (I will be picky)

Caliber: 6.5 Creedmore

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This Savage Stealth Model 10 is a 6.5 Creedmore and comes with a very custom buttstock that is WAY better than the stock one. It also has a folder on the stock, as well as a really nice brake. The optics on this thing are awesome. It is a 4-14 Primary Arms. The grip is custom molded. If you don’t like it, you can switch it for any AR grip.

I have at least 450 rounds (I think more) of great ammo so range time will be a LOT cheaper for a while. This thing has less than 50 rounds through it and is super clean. The folder is a little loose and i have thought about removing it but I will give you the choice.

I will sell it as it is shown or I will put the original buttstock and grip on it and remove the optics so it is a configured new. If you want it that way, of course the price will go down. Let's not play the "combo" game and ask me for 15 prices for 15 configurations. Like it is now or bone stock. Your choices. Also, please be realistic in your trade values. If you want brand new retail for your weapon, then I get to do that too. It's only fair, right?

Do your homework and make me an offer. It needs a new home and is taking up a much needed spot in my safe.

Pictures:
img_1111-jpg.2428212

img_1112-jpg.2428214

img_1113-jpg.2428215

img_1115-jpg.2428216

Back
Top Bottom