• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Sig 228 M11-A1

NGAsportsman

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-sig-228-m11-a1.1535085/
Item Name: FS Sig 228 M11-A1. Price drop

Item is for: Sale
Sale Price: $800 takes it all or $725 for gun, box and 3 factory mags.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SIG M11-A1 228 Like New condition 9mm w/ very few rounds through it
*6- 15 round magazines (all are mecgar magazines. Not crap mags. Mecgar is the company that makes a lot of the more reliable factory magazines for companies like Sig and Beretta)
*Blackhawk holster (Pistol has never been holstered. It was a safe baby)
*Original box with two magazines in the original packaging/anticorosive

This gun was a dream to shoot, but my whole family shoots 1911's and I just like their trigger/grip better. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this firearm. I've never even had a stovepipe while firing this gun during its break-in cycle (which its still in).

TRUSTED BY ELITE MILITARY PERSONNEL. UPGRADED FOR YOU.

PISTOL, COMPACT, 9MM, M11 Issued to US Naval Aviation and key units in every branch of the Armed Services, the M11 is proud to serve. Upgraded with a stainless steel slide, a Short Reset Trigger and three 15 round flush fit magazines, the M11-A1 variant features the same phosphate coated internals, SIGLITE® night sights and MIL-STD UID label of the standard-issue.

Prefer purchaser to have a CWP

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1240450

Back
Top Bottom