• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Sig P226 High Quality Leather Shoulder Holster

Wombat7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...igh-quality-leather-shoulder-holster.2078533/
Item Name: FS/FT Sig P226 High Quality Leather Shoulder Holster

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 150.00(if your interested please make me an offer, I won't be too picky)

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Offer away. Something of relative value.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: New light bearing vertical MTR shoulder holster for a Sig P226 pistol. The holster has been molded for the Sig P226 and Streamlight TlR-1 light. It will hold the pistol without the light but the lock up isn't as tight. I would recommend running the gun with the TLR-1 light attached. The shoulder holster has been made to accept a threaded barrel. Comes with a two magazine pouch that will accept standard and extended mags. Both the holster and mag pouch have vertical tie downs to prevent swinging. This holster has only been adjusted and worn for about an hour so I'm stating it's like new. It's been hand made for a large to extra large build. I wear a large t-shirt and have it adjusted almost completely in so it has quite a bit of further adjustment for a larger frame. The wait time for this hand made holster is 6 months. I guess I'm just not a shoulder holster kind of guy. I can ship the holster with a paypal payment. The pistol in the pictures is only for reference it is not for sale. I do have a spare Sig P226 barrel and Legion case if your interested. This is a $300 shoulder holster so your getting it at a steal at $150. Local pickup in Acworth to Marietta area.

Pictures:
img_2146-1-jpg.2215698

img_2147-1-jpg.2215700

img_2143-1-jpg.2215702

img_2144-1-jpg.2215703

img_2145-1-jpg.2215704

Back
Top Bottom