• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Sig Sauer Mosquito w/Rail, Hoslter, Box, Paperwork and 1st Rd- 22LR

bassmaster44

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...oslter-box-paperwork-and-1st-rd-22lr.1574966/
Item Name: FS/FT Sig Sauer Mosquito w/Rail, Hoslter, Box, Paperwork and 1st Rd- 22LR

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 325

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Ga Dl or CCL

Item Description: This is a like new Sig Sauer Mosquito 22LR. I bought this for my wife and of course she has never shot it. The kids have shot a little, but this gun has not been fired in 2 years. No scuffs, scratches or marks on the gun. Never been holstered.

Package comes with the original paperwork, lock, manual, Sig Sauer holster and the first rd ever fired through this gun. Very nice shooting gun and fun to shoot at that. This gun was purchased as a kit with all of the above included.

This sig has the tactical rail and is two-tone. See pics below.

I am open to trades for high end AR's, Beretta Silver pigeon 20, 28, 410 guages, 20 guage or smaller shotguns, FN SCAR, SIG P320 with threaded barrel, Large Loop Winchester Model 94, John Wayne Commerative model 94 and 92's and other quality long guns and pistols. Also looking for a PSE Carbon AIR bow.Newer model 20 guage Benelli/Beretta over/unders and semi-autos. Kimber rifles and pistols. Open to all trade offers but please provide details and pictures.

Pictures:
img_3028-jpg.1428956

img_3029-jpg.1428957

img_3030-jpg.1428958

Back
Top Bottom