Item Relisted! FS/FT Sig Sauer P320RX with Romeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Meerkat

Default rank <2000 posts
Wild Animal
Banned Permanently
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-sig-sauer-p320rx-with-romeo.2227899/
Item Name: FS/FT Sig Sauer P320RX with Romeo

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $850. CZ P01 plus cash. P229 Legion, Sig P320 FDE plus $250

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sig Sauer P320RX with Romeo 1 Red Dot. Box, two 15rd mags. This is model not affected by Sig Voluntarily Trigger upgrade.

Must meet near me. New members with ZERO feedback and people with more than 1 negative feedback will pay $800. Supporters, mods, and members who have been here for 1+ years pay $750. Firm.

Or you can just move along if you don't like it. Do not send me "testing the waters" type offers. Make up your mind what it is you want and are willing to offer before wasting my time.

I'm frankly tired of tirekickers around here, and folks who don't respond. Don't waste my time.

Item Name: FS/FT Sig Sauer P320RX with Romeo

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $850. CZ P01 plus cash. P229 Legion, Sig P320 FDE plus $250

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sig Sauer P320RX with Romeo 1 Red Dot. Box, two 15rd mags. This is model not affected by Sig Voluntarily Trigger upgrade.

Must meet near me. New members with ZERO feedback and people with more than 1 negative feedback will pay $800. Supporters, mods, and members who have been here for 1+ years pay $750. Firm.

Or you can just move along if you don't like it. Do not send me "testing the waters" type offers. Make up your mind what it is you want and are willing to offer before wasting my time.

I'm frankly tired of tirekickers around here, and folks who don't respond. Don't waste my time.

sounds like you are as fed up with dealing with some of these idiots as I am. I think its about time to explore other sites. Free bump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom