Item Name: FS/FT Sig Sauer We the People 1911 -price drop

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 975 cash
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1150

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale Sig Sauer We the People 1911, Safe Queen, LNIB, maybe 50 rounds shot, includes 2 mags one still sealed, Lock, Docs, hard case, bright night sights. Just had heart surgery need to move some items for upcoming bills. Will not be able to travel too far at the moment.

Send offers, if I'm not interested I will politely decline, thanks for your interest and time in advance.

Likes: CZ's Scorpion Micro, Sig MPX, B&T, PS90, Benelli M4, High end pistols, SCAR's, no self builds please, optics- Trijicon, multi gun, ammo etc. will add cash/other goodies if needed. I have other firearms, microtechs, bourbon, cash etc.

Inspired by a rich patriotic history, this pistol serves as a fitting tribute to both the Second Amendment and the most storied handgun in history. This uniquely-American pistol features custom aluminum grips adorned with 50 stars (25 per side) that represent each state in the union. A distressed finish on the stainless-steel slide and frame includes patriotic engravings, such as 13 stars atop the slide and “WE THE PEOPLE” and “1776” on the slide flats. While it honors the past, “We The People” is fully equipped for modern day use, with an ambidextrous safety and low-profile night sights.

Pictures:
img_9225-jpg.2246858

img_9226-jpg.2246859

img_9227-jpg.2246860

img_9228-jpg.2246861

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom