• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Sigma 50-500mm EX APO HSM (Canon mount) lens

MAK

Hen of Fame Supporter
GGT Founder
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-sigma-50-500mm-ex-apo-hsm-canon-mount-lens.1533038/
Item Name: FS/FT Sigma 50-500mm EX APO HSM (Canon mount) lens

Zip Code: 30572

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns, ammo, ??

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If you have ever thought about getting or trying a long lens to bring those distant subjects in close then now is your chance. Just in time for hunting season so you can snap pics of the ones you let walk... I just upgraded to a 150-600, and am letting go of probably my favorite most used lens. It takes great sharp pictures if you do your part.
This is an older Sigma EX APO HSM 50mm-500mm zoom lens for a Canon mount.
It's in excellent condition with perfect glass. I have had a UV filter on it for protection since purchased. The body has some minor wear along some of the sharp edges where the black textured surface has smoothed out, but no paint chips that I can see and definitely no dents or dings.
This is a high quality all metal body with nice quiet hypersonic motor and quick accurate automatic focusing. The 10:1 zoom ratio gives amazing range to get that deer a long way off and then still snap photos when he walks right under your stand. Sort of a do-it-all lease with that much range, but big and heavy (known as the "Bigma") so not one you would want to walk around with all day for more up-close photography. This is not the OS Optical Stabilization model so at 500mm you definitely need a steady rest and decent light without a tripod. F/4-6.3
Includes the 86mm UV filter, the original soft case, tripod foot, and lens hood. I may still have the box but would have to check.
$550 cash or trade value but I will be picky about trades. I don't usually know what I want until I see it so feel free to offer away. Just don't get offended if I decline.
Let me know if you have questions.
Currently residing at our place in Fannin county but get down to our house in North Forsyth county about once a week.
Thanks

Pictures:
img_1893-jpg.1313690

img_1894-jpg.1313691

img_1898-jpg.1313694

img_1902-jpg.1313695

img_1895-jpg.1313697

Back
Top Bottom