• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Simpson power wash Concrete cleaner

Infidel66

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I have a near new Simpson Concrete cleaner for sale. I used it once or twice works great with good results and now I just don’t need two , 1 is enough .

Simpson Cleaning 80165 Universal Scrubber 15" Steel Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner for Cold Water Machines, 1/4" Quick Connection, Rated Up to 3700 PSI, Black​

Thanks for your interest in this ad.

MaterialAlloy Steel
Outside Diameter0.25 Inches
Exterior FinishStainless Steel
Item Thickness15 Inches
Metal TypeAlloy Steel

About this item​

• Easy to Use: This accessory features a 1/4-inch QC connection, providing a universal fit that is easy to hook up to most spray wands
  • More Jets, More Clean, Less Time: With 10X more coverage than a standard nozzle, the surface cleaner has two high-pressure, rotating jets which provide quick, streak-free cleaning and allow you to complete your pressure washing projects in a fraction of the time
  • High Quality Materials and Construction: The powder coated steel shroud and stainless steel nozzles provide protection against corrosion; The shroud also helps to prevent overspray, keeping the user and surrounding areas dryer
  • Great for Residential and Commercial Projects: The 15-inch diameter makes cleaning large surfaces such as driveways, patios, decks, sidewalks and more quick and easy
  • Compatibility and Power: This surface scrubber works with most gas-powered pressure washers with ratings between recommended minimum 2200 PSI and 2.3 GPM up to maximum of 3700 PSI and 3.4 GPM; Please note the surface cleaner is only for cold water use; max temp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 888
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom