• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT - Size XL Black Leather Jacket w/Zip Out Liner & Interior Gun Pocket (Never...

eli'sbook

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
N. E. Henry County between Stockbridge & Conyers
Item Name:
FS/FT - Size XL Black Leather Jacket w/Zip Out Liner & Interior Gun Pocket (Never Worn/New - Orig Retail $399.99)

Item is for:
Sale or Trade

Sale Price:
Only $150.00 "(each) CASH ......................... or possible trades considered !

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $200.00 trade value, Firearms, etc.

Willing to Ship:
NO

Bill of Sale Required?:
No

Item Description:
Brand New, Never Worn, All Black, Leather Jacket - Size XL.
Heavy Duty Leather Biker Style Jacket, Includes Zip out quilted winter weather liner to keep you warm on them cold days, Gusseted Heavy duty shoulder at sleeves area, Four front zippered pockets, Zippered Sleeve gussets to wrist, Two areas on back are zippered vents, Dip tail to cover your low back area (or holstered sidearm) and interior double snap "Gun Pocket". Awesome quality and of top grade thick leather that is very pliable, easy to move in - comfortable.

For Sale $160.00 or Possible Trade Offers Considered.

My main interest is in Modern firearms and I have no certain item or item's that I'm looking to trade for but I could use a Ruger 10/22 even if rough shape, a compact Revolver (like a Charter Arms undercover) or even a Mossberg 500 12ga- so try me. I love to trade but CASH is always King - Thanks !!

NOTE: I seldom have time to follow the thread on the ODT website. Please, just send me a Private Message (PM) which will alert me via email that I have a message and I should be able to get back to you quicker.

And even more importantly;

Due to the recent HIGH amount of Potential Scammers, Cons, Underage Buyers, and Other's showing up to darken our great group I will very seldom deal with anyone who has Zero/Limited feedback. I may require a peak at your Georgia Drivers License and Carry Permit and I WILL NOT deal with anyone under 21 on handguns.

I'm still in a situation that keeps me from getting very far from home, I am full time caregiver to Two (2) and I have much on my plate to get done on a daily basis. Thanks for understanding and I pray none of you ever have to be in a situation like ours.

Must be willing to meet in Henry County or very near, I will work with you the best I can depending on my work load at the time. Again, thank you for understanding.

Long Live the ODT !

Pictures:

leather-jacket-jpg.2596433

leather-jacket-1-jpg.2596434

Back
Top Bottom