• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Smith and Wesson 327 TRR8 w/Leupold DeltaPoint

parolebear

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...wesson-327-trr8-w-leupold-deltapoint.1673453/
Item Name: FS/FT Smith and Wesson 327 TRR8 w/Leupold DeltaPoint

Zip Code: 31750

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: see ad

Caliber: .357 mag/38 spl

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Smith and Wesson Performance Center 327 Tactical Response Revolver 8 shot (TRR8). This is a 8 shot 357 mag, 5" barrel, weight is 35.3 oz with Scandium alloy cylinder and stainless steel frame. This model has upper and lower detactable equipment rails for optics, lights, etc. Gun is in box with paperwork, moon clips, just like it came from Smith. Performance Center tuned trigger with trigger stop and other upgrades. Gun was made 2006-12 (if memory is right).

Has a Leupold DeltaPoint mounted. This is a very nice optic with auto battery for extended life. I have the box, paperwork and tools for this optic.

Great shooting and very accurate weapon but it seems to just sit in my safe and never gets to the range. I always seem to lean toward the older revolvers and they get taken out in the sun.

My price is firm for the package (do not wish to break up). Will listen to trades but have no need for shotguns, hunting rifles, blackpowder, plastic autos. I am an old man and do not read between the lines well.

Pictures:
trr81-jpg.1589149

Back
Top Bottom