• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Smith and Wesson .357 Model 60-9 (pre-lock!) RARE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonygun1

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
117   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Smith and Wesson .357 Model 60-9 (pre-lock!) RARE!!!

Zip Code: 30656

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $779
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $850

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: In great shape. No box. I hear these are hard to find. So, putting it on here to check for interest. I’d love a $1K for it (like on Gunbroker or Guns America) , but realize, I’m pricing it there to hopefully only get serious interest on an offer. I will entertain reasonable offers, cash or trade. I do like larger cal revolvers. AK’s or AR’s (box, no builds), lever guns, maybe the right HK, Sig, or carry .45 , colt, kimber , smith…..22s, 410…. Do a multi gun combo? Throw an optic in? Some ammo?
Throw something at me, the worst you’ll get is a “Thanks, but sorry no.”

You must be 21 and legal to own in Ga. You MUST be able to come to me! I’m in no rush and wouldn’t be able to trade until Monday at the earliest. Just trying to test the waters for today and tomorrow.

Pictures:
IMG_9868.jpeg
IMG_9870.jpeg
IMG_9871.jpeg
IMG_9872.jpeg
IMG_9869.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom